Zebra Software Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) is the business entity that acts as the controller or processor of your information.
How to contact us
+44 (0)844 243 6116
Our address is: Zebra Software Limited, Towers Business Park, Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester M20 2YY
Why we process your data
We may process your data for a number of different purposes:
• To process ordering of our products or services
• To keep you updated with our latest products or services.
• To send billing statements or invoices.
• To collect feedback on our performance through online surveys.
Our lawful basis for processing your data
It’s our legitimate business interest to keep our customers and contacts informed of our latest products and services, to manage and administer customer accounts.
We process customer and client data and use direct marketing as part of this legitimate interest. It’s necessary for us to use a variety of direct marketing channels and messages to ensure our contacts are kept informed, and wherever possible we make sure the messages we send are targeted and relevant. Any direct marketing we undertake complies with rules and regulations set forth on the ICO website https://ico.org.uk/.
We will keep your data safely and securely for as long as necessary or according to your instructions, we review the data we hold every two years.
In particular you could expect to receive from us:
• Billing emails of invoices or statement of account*.
• Occasional emails requesting feedback or surveys with regards to our performance, products or services.
• Occasional contact via phone, email or post about new products and services.
• Occasional account management, service and support calls to check in on how you are getting on with any of our products or services you use.
• You can opt out of any of the above communications other than monthly billing emails. To opt out please contact your account manager.
Types of data we collect
When you purchase any products or services we collect the kind of standard, non-sensitive information you would expect a B2B supplier to request. For example, we’ll ask for your:
• Your name
• The name of the company you work for
• Your job title
• Your job role
• Your email address and contact number
• Your postal address
If Zebra Software is acquired, or in the unlikely event that Zebra Software goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Zebra Software may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Disclosure of data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Zebra Software Limited
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Requesting access to your personal data
You can reasonably request access to the personal data we hold on you, at any time, and we will provide that information free of charge within 60 days of your request.
You can request inaccurate or incomplete personal data held on you to be rectified or completed or for your personal data to be suppressed or erased, and we will respond within 60 days of your request.