The Benefits of ZEBSOFT Audit Management Software for quality management systems (QMS) and Integrated Management Systems (IMS)
Audit Management Software is the key to achieving more in the most efficient way. The current shift in management system auditing is that the internal audit process is now requiring Auditors to be proactive with risk management and to provide insights into achievement of compliance with regulation. Businesses are looking for solutions to make these tasks easier and more time-efficient to ensure the audit process is cost effective. The ability conduct the audit process quickly and effectively to a high standard will control and reduce the risk of non-compliance, spotting problems before they occur is the primary purpose of Audit Management Software and provides the ability to mitigate potential problems or issues, much quicker than outdated conventional approaches to auditing.
ZEBSOFT Audit Management Software supports all types of audits in your organisation and allows you to control how you would like that information delivered to and viewed by staff and management.
All aspects of auditing become automated for efficiency and productivity. You will create checklists that can be used on mobile devices to reduce the amount of paperwork associated with the checking process. Checklists can easily be printed off to ensure that your off-line record-keeping meets regulation.
ZEBSOST Auditing Management Software can provide tasking for the completion of audits at any time of the day or night and with any stipulated frequency. Audits can be scheduled across departments/sites. teams and multiples of individuals simultaneously using the same audit checklist without conflict.
ZEBSOST Auditing Management Software reminds the QMS/IMS auditors and auditees prior to the compliance audit, product audit, quality QMS audit . ZEBSOFT keeps auditors up to date automatically with email and system notifications. System auditors are provided full audit planning capabilities ensuring the audit program structure is maintained. The audit software allows your auditors to make amendments to the QMS auditing program to accommodate the fluidity required in the working environment as issues arise when the audit plan is in progress.
The ZEBSOST Audit Management software will never forget, the days of missing QMS audits will be gone from your organisation, audit results are available instantly to QMS auditors and mangers alike. QMS/IMS audit results can be compared over time so that you will achieve the best possible outcome from your auditing activities
ZEBSOST Auditing Management software is linked to tasks at all levels this ensures that not only the results of the auditing are communicated but also that the outputs from the QMS audit process are managed effectively and reported back to the auditor, stating the necessary actions required to remain compliant. The auditing software will track and notify when these tasks have been completed.
ZEBSOST QMS/IMS Auditing Management software will take your auditing to new levels, checklist audits will feed to audit tasks, product audits will feed compliance audits, the QMS audit results will feed to CAPA, non conformity and continuous improvement.
Auditing using checklists and formal audit programs is important to businesses for several reasons:
1. Consistency: Checklists and formal audit programs provide a structured and standardized approach to auditing. They ensure that all relevant areas are examined consistently, reducing the risk of oversight or inconsistency in the audit process.
2. Compliance: Many industries have specific regulatory requirements that businesses must adhere to. Using checklists and formal audit programs helps ensure that the business is compliant with these regulations and industry standards.
3. Comprehensive coverage: Auditing checklists and programs are designed to cover all critical aspects of a business’s operations, finances, and processes. This comprehensive coverage ensures that no important area is overlooked during the audit.
4. Efficiency: Having predefined checklists and audit programs streamlines the auditing process. It saves time by providing auditors with a clear roadmap of what needs to be assessed, making the process more efficient.
5. Documentation: Checklists and formal audit programs serve as documentation of the audit process. They provide evidence of the audit’s scope, procedures, and findings, which is essential for internal use, external compliance, and future reference.
6. Risk identification and mitigation: Auditing using checklists and formal programs allows businesses to identify potential risks and weaknesses in their processes and controls. This early identification enables the business to take corrective actions to mitigate these risks before they escalate into significant issues.
7. Objective assessment: Checklists and formal audit programs promote objectivity in the audit process. Auditors follow predefined criteria, reducing the influence of personal biases and ensuring a fair and unbiased evaluation of the business’s performance.
8. Continuous improvement: Regular audits with checklists and formal programs help businesses monitor their performance over time. The findings can be used to implement continuous improvement initiatives, enhancing the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
9. Accountability and transparency: The use of checklists and formal audit programs creates a transparent and accountable audit process. It allows stakeholders, including management, investors, and regulatory authorities, to understand the audit scope and the basis for the conclusions reached.
Using checklists and formal audit programs enhances the credibility of the audit process, provides valuable insights into the business’s operations, and assists in maintaining compliance and good governance practices.